KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{AHA} Crop at PMP

What an amazing day at PMP for the AHA Fundraiser Crop!!

(thanks mom for taking the pic!)

I just LOVE these girls...The OG G4!! Suzy, Michelle, Emelyn. Man, in the early years, we would meet at all hours of the night and work our tails off to meet short deadlines! It was crazy, but super fun! We traveled to many CHA Tradeshows together and would have the best time. We would be so delirious and over worked but we would laugh and laugh!
I am so proud of the way this circle of friends came together in Michelle's time of need last month (and still now) after losing her husband to Heart Disease. Michelle has been incredibly brave and I admire her will and love for her children.
Yesterday Debbie P and PMP hosted a wonderful crop for the AHA in honor of Marshall, Michelle's husband. It was such an amazing event and I was so honored to be a part of it. So far $2000 have been raised!

Here are some of the layouts I completed while I was there...
For my GG assignments featuring My Little Shoebox...





Sorry for the bad photos...it has been so dark and gloomy here and constantly raining. I know we need it, but I am so not a fan of rain!!

I will post a couple more layouts later. Photobucket is down for maintenance and I want to get this posted :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP