KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, June 2, 2009

enjoying the moments. making memories.

These photos are in no particular order. I actually bought two 4GB memory cards for the weekend, but didn't take as many photos as I thought I would. I guess I was enjoying the moments...although I did manage to capture some pretty cool memories on camera.
Bryanna braving the cool pool (Bean floating in the back)

Michala's cheese face...I miss it already! You can see her owie on her lip from doing a little sleep walking. Gave us all a good scare (well, those of us that were awake. I slept through it all!) But she is a tough girl and is ok.


The girls..aren't they the cutest???? Thank you Aunt Tayde for doing Katelyn's hair, which she sat perfectly still for! I have to chase her around the house trying to get it up!

Daddy and Bean. When Bean is grumpy she can't decided who she wants to hold her and will go from Zack and I tons of times! Guess we shouldn't have kept her up so late.

Michala took this pic sitting on my lap with my big ol camera! I think my camera is bigger than her!! I am hoping Tayde got a good shot of this scene.

The Family RV!!! They found out that you can't go 75 mph on the freeway in the good ol RV ~ LOL!!!


Tommy Sr trimming Grandpa Lund's nails. I thought this was such a sweet gesture of Tommy.

Kiddos playing well together at Grandpa's.

Great way to get kiddos to take photos..show them the LCD screen :)

There are no words...just too too sweet!




I just can't get enough of her!!


This is just Part 1...I am feeling the latte wear off. I am still trying to catch up on sleep from the fun filled weekend. Plus catch up on editing!!!
So sad for the AZ Lunds to be heading home!
We are hoping for an AZ trip at the end of the year to meet the new AZ Lund!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP