KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, October 6, 2009

family fun at gilroy gardens

thanks Sysco for the free tickets!
why did we choose the hottest weekend to go?
at least with free tickets we didn't have to stay all day to get our moneys worth. we stayed long enough to have some fun, play in the water and eat some yummy food!




I do not want to be on this ride! I refuse to look at you! i refuse to crack a smile despite all the funny faces you are making at me!


Ok, I like this ride, but I am still not going to look at you!




Ok, so I will look, but I will not smile!


Stay off the road...crazy driver!!




I don't get it! this girl LOVED playing in the water, especially when the bucket dumped a bunch of water on her! but she looks so upset in this photo.


yummy!! we kept filling it up for .99 cents!! what a deal!



**don't forget about my Bookmark Contest!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP