KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, November 13, 2009

before and after | Fremont Bay Area, CA Family & Child Photogrpaher



Just thought it would be fun to show you a Before and After. I don't think I've done that in awhile.
The Before is SOOC (straight out of the camera) RAW image.
There are several benefits to shooting RAW and if you Googled it I am sure you can find tons of info on it.
I like shooting RAW because it gives me complete control over the post processing and allows me to correct any mistakes, like forgetting to set my WB- White Balance or reducing noise due to a high ISO.
With RAW images the camera does NO processing (as it does with Jpegs.)

Thanks to Marta's WS (I mentioned I am taking her WS and love how she is pushing me right???) and she once again has encouraged me to push my creativity in my post processing and it is making editing fun again!
I've had LR- Lightroom downloaded in my laptop for 6 months or so (thanks ILs for the wonderful gift) and I am just now playing with it and really seeing the benefits.
I still use PS- Photoshop for some finishing touches. I just can't let PS go completely LOL!
But LR has allowed me to speed up my workflow so I can spend more time shooting and spending time with my family. Zack is getting sick of me sitting on my laptop ALL THE TIME!!

And I can't end this post and not say something about how CUTE my lil bean looks in this photo! We are so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful, loving, fun family! I am so proud to be part of this family and feel blessed that Katelyn has them in her life.
More photos from the beach to come!!

My Workshop will cover some of my post processing workflow...especially my favorite programs, actions, presets, tips and tricks.
Nothing will be held back.
If I don't have an answer for you right then, I will find it!
I have spots open!!! Come hang out with us. You won't be sorry!



Blog Archive

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP