KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, November 22, 2009

oh! {scrapping}...you've been missed!!!

i spent some time catching up on some Scrap Blogs I used to visit everyday...life has kind of gotten in the way and I haven't been able to scrap in some time :(
Zack and I spent some time the other night going through the garage..it is FILLED with boxes, but we made good progress. It made me sad to see all my scrap supplies packed away :(
So, I visited Scrap Blogss and talk about INSPIRATION!!!
I can't wait to find some time to scrap!!

Here are some of the places I visited:
i post Good Morning almost everyday on Scrapvillage- love this lil village!
Kelly Purkey which made me remember 2peas.
Susan Weinroth which made me wish i could CRAFT the day away ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY!!!
Laura Vegas which makes me want to break out my embellies and PLAY! i just read she is part of CK's 2010 Dream Team! WTG, Laura! so cool and deserved!

Here are a couple of the classes I am taking (or took and need to get caught up!)
Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers and Journal Your Christmas- this will be my 3rd year and I am going back to Digital
you can see year 1 here and year 2 here.
Jessica Sprague Holidays in Hand
Ali E's Daily December

and want to take:
Tiffany Tillman's 25 days of templates

i recently uploaded and ordered some Digital Layouts to SCrapbook Pictures. Can't wait to get them and organize them in a pretty album!!

i just bought more digi goodies (like i need more! a new External HD is on my shopping list!) from Sweet Shoppe Designs.
i also like to shop at for digi goodies:
Elemental Scraps
Designer Digitals

i get emails from QK on their Silhouette and i can't wait to bust that out and create with it!!

looking forward to an all day crop in Decemeber! it is going to be SO nice getting together with old friends and CREATING!!
and....some oldies because i don't have anything new to share....




Hopefully more scrappy goodness to come...

***KLP News***
KLP Days of Christmas


Blog Archive

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP