KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby B Sneak Peek | Fremont, Bay Area, CA Newborn Photographer

ah! we had the sweet pleasure of meeting Baby B this past week. And the "big Sisters" got to play together again.
Brroke and Katelyn are exactly 1 month apart and Brianne and Emily are just shy by 1 day to being 1 month apart!
When I called Shea to tell her I was preggers with Katelyn...she said me too!
And then when I called her to tell her it was a girl...she said me too!
And then wehn I called to tell her I was preggers with Emilys...she said me too!
And then when I called her to tell her it was another girl...she said me too!
LOL!

this was an impromptu photo shoot. luckily Emily slept so I could "play" and the "Big Sisters" played nicely together too.









as you can see, I had a hard time only picking a couple of faves to post on the blog!
and can't leave out Big Sister Brooke:



and these sweet sisters together:





Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email Newsletter







Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP