KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, January 28, 2009

{Katelyn} 17 months

I know this is my NEW KLP blog, but I have too many other things I like to share with you to just keep it to all things Photography. I have/had a personal blog for a number of years that I am not going to update any longer. It would be too hard and too much work to update both blogs. So, you definitely will be seeing silly posts about my family and crafty posts about my scrapbooking addiction, along with other ramblings I may have to share. The Grandparents and Aunties and Uncles would be very upset if I didn't splash Baby K on the good ol blog!

SO.....
Some fun things about Katelyn at 17 months (let's pretend it is yesterday and I really wasn't too busy launching my new site and dealing with email problems to post this)...
still in a size 4 diaper

wears 6-12mo, 9mo, 12mo, 12-18mo clothing and a size 4 shoe

"talks" in the cutest lil voice while on the phone or reading her book

Waves and gives kisses to anyone and everyone (Yes, even the pimply kid at the Office Max checkout. I told her she should blow her kisses to him.)

Dances by bending up and down or stomping around. She does this really funny stomp walk where she hunches over and looks like a crab!

is a good eater of baby food and likes some people food like, green beans, mashed potatoes, rice, pasta, stuffing, Dad's Reeses Puffs cereal and Cookies n Cream candy bars. LOVES her milk.

still LOVES her bath, but also likes taking showers. Man, she is a slippery lil sucker!

is cutting 4 molars and has her 8 front teeth

is SO busy!

is still in LOVE with her babies (all 87 of them!) and the Backyardigans

is probably one of the most photographed little girls and does not like it! Well, you can't tell by looking at these photos.




Technically, everything is WRONG with these photos. But they makes me smile, so how "wrong" can it be??



p.s. I think the comments section is working now. Leave me comment and test it out ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP