KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow!

Yesterday was super fun and exciting!
Thanks to all who sent or called with well wishes! And all that sent shout outs on their personal blogs and Facebook! I feel so loved :)
I had a minor (I was freaking out!) email problem, but my hosting company took care of me. Thanks!
I made a couple of changes to the site and probably will continue to tweak it just to keep it interesting.
I have 3 new sessions booked!!! That makes me feel good!
I also have a weekend in Sacto planned to shoot friends from High School and my preggo room mate from college!!!

Yesterday was Katelyn's 17 month birthday...I forgot, but Daddy remembered. We will be going on a shoot this evening and I will post about it later.

And a session I've been working on....The Yamambes...Here is a sneak peek. More to come I promise!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP