KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, January 15, 2010

{a scrappy share} in honor of Srapvillage's Virtual Crop this weekend

Come over to www.scrapvillage.com and join us for a Virtual Crop this weekend. It will be full of fun, games, challenges, chattiness and SCRAPPING!
My goal is to complete my Digital Disneyland Album and start on Bean #2's My First Week Album. I would also like to finish up my JYC...lots to do! I better get scrappin'!
Hope to see you there!
Check it out: http://scrapvillage.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=30






I am finally starting my Disneyland Album. I knew I wanted to create a quick album that showcased most/all of my photos. As I was flipping through the Jan 2010 CK magazine, I came across the perfect 2 page spread created by Annette Pixley that I knew would be perfect and off I went!
Creating my album digitally is the way to go...I am hoping to be done with it real soon!
Thanks for looking, Krista

Tomorrow I will post a quick "How'd she do that?" tutorial on how I created this album.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP