KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, October 19, 2009

Bean at the Park | Fremont Bay Area, CA Child and Family Photography

Wow! It was a beautiful Fall Day after the Big Storm. I've been wanting to check out this park near a Horse Stable (I really want to shoot at the Horse Stable!) But I thought the park next to the stable would be a good starting point :)

I shot all these with my 85mm 1.8. I was tempted to leave on my 24-70mm L that I luvre! But I was inspired that [b]ecker shot mostly with his 50 1.2.

Anyway...here are some shots of Bean...I luvre her!!!



same photo, but playing with Textures...what do you think?



with texture...




Could she get any cuter???


Look at that buttery golden light!
Katelyn kept putting the dandelion on her lips...silly girl!



On a special note...My niece, Vanessa Brooke was born Oct 15. I don't have any details but Mama and Baby are healthy and doing well!!

Win a FREE photo session with KLP!!!
**don't forget about my Bookmark Contest!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP