KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, October 5, 2009

Newborn Baby Nolan | Sneak Peek | Fremont,Bay Area, CA Newborn Photographer

This big, little guy was well worth the wait!
It took him some time to doze off. Mama fed him a couple of times, he peed sprinkler style! I didn't know which way to run! and then pooped on Mama a couple of times.
I gave the tired new parents a break and walked around with Baby Nolan and got him in a nice deep sleep. He repaid me with being the best most bendy model!

I've been working really hard on this album, wanting to get the images just right. I am almost there just a few more tweaks.





**don't forget about my Bookmark Contest!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP