KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, October 9, 2009

...random...

i haven't done one of these in awhile...i am over due.
here are some RANDOM things i like, i am thinking, i want

so when i lose the baby weight and get all skinny (ha ha) i am going on a shopping spree at Anthropologie. Yes they are kind of pricey, but after 2 kids and losing the baby weight of 2 kids, don't you think I deserve it?? Oh! i can't wait!

lovin this etsy store

bought this and this for the new Baby Bean (will we call her that?) and for newborn photos. which would LOVE to photograph a newborn baby girl!! know of any? the last several newborn shoots I had were boys. and although they were all adorable, it is time for a newborn girl!!

lovin' the fall weather! gave me an excuse to go get some more Old Navy sweats

SO darn excited for my spa date with my homies!! at Burke Williams. Can you say heaven???

shooting my FIRST WEDDING on Sat with Angela Chandler!!! at Pulgas Water Temple and Hillsborough Racquet Club. I hear both locations are BEAUTIFUL! I am renting a Canon 70-200mm 2.8L USM from borrowlenses.com.

so proud of my family for taking part in the Alzheimers Memory Walk on Saturday. There is still time to donate.

if i am not too wiped out from the wedding, i would like to take Katelyn to the Ardenwood Harvest Festival on Sunday.
and looking forward to going here later in the month.

i've been checking my list and gettin' my Christmas shopping done! it feels good! i also have Katelyn's Thanksgiving outfit bought! and 1 of her Christmas outfits!!! Gotta love Gymbucks!

update on House Hunting...it is on hold for now. again, zack's company is talking to him about possibilities. he is suppose to find out more today.

lovin' Survivor, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Greys, Private Practice, DWTS...and my DVR!!!



and what is a blog post without a photo??
just a lil pre-sneak peek of what I've been working on:

lots more to come!!


Win a FREE photo session with KLP!!!
**don't forget about my Bookmark Contest!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP