KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, November 26, 2009

{giving thanks} Thanksgiving 2009

i am not much of prolific writer...lists works better for me. so here it goes...

my "what i am thankful for" list....

...my family's health and happiness. so much scariness going on. thankful we've been able to keep healthy and have had a healthy pregnancy thus far.
...changes- the lunds have been through a lot of changes this past year (selling our home, moving twice in 2 months, expecting!) it has allowed me to keep things in perspective. PHEW! it is exhausting just writing about it!
...my ability to multi task and handle a full plate. yes i usually take on too much and get overwhelmed, but i don't know any better! thankfully i've been able to stay up a couple extra hours each night and knock out some of my to do list.
...family- we are so lucky to have such support! love that we love to hang out with one another. i always say the more the merrier! i am getting so excited thinking about the day's festivities we have ahead of us! and then more fun during Christmas! i can't wait to see Bean's reaction this Christmas!
...friends- my heart always feels so full after a visit with them!
...clients- i've had a pretty full year with KLP and have a TON of ideas floating around for my relaunch when i return from Maternity Leave in Spring 2010. the support is much appreciated!
...my job. at this time of uncertainty and instability, i am thankful for my job. good company, supportive customers.
...photography and scrapbooking- i LOVE having a creative outlet that allows me to capture and record our family's memories and our ordinary everyday moments that make our life EXTRAORDINARY!!
...being almost done with my Christmas shopping. i have a few difficult people to buy for, but that is it! no Black Friday shopping for me! thank you online shopping!

...and then silly stuff like, my laptop, camera, office (ah! my lil space!), seat warmers in my car, warm and cozy blankets, hot coffee and yummy starbucks gingerbread lattes!


i am also thankful that katelyn's tantrums don't last long...



and turn into this...

and even better...into this!!




***KLP News***
KLP Days of Christmas


Blog Archive

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP