KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, November 7, 2009

KLP Boudoir Photo Shoot | Days of Christmas | Fremont Bay Area, CA Photographer

On this Fifth Day of Christmas on the KLP Blog I bring you some H-O-T-N-E-S-S!!

Shooting these Boudoir Sessions was so much fun! These girls let loose and really showed off their beauty.
Boudoir Shoots are all about making you feel your best, letting go and having fun!







You can see past Boudoir Shoots here.

I also have no problem dropping hints to the Hubby! Just send me his email addy.
Drop me an email if you have any questions about Boudoir Sessions:
kristalund@kristalundphotography.com

Stay tuned for a Valentine's idea I have floating around in my head. Just one of the many things that keeps me up at night! Seriously! My brain won't shut off sometimes!!


Blog Archive

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP