KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, November 19, 2009

KLP Workshop Update | Fremont Bay Area, CA Photographer

This Saturday is my FIRST EVER KLP PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP!!!
I am so darn excited for this!
I am trying to jam pack all that I know into these 3 hours!
I LOVE talking shop and I LOVE sharing what I know with others.
We have a great group all ready to go.
I hope they know what they are in for :) hee hee

Many people responded saying they would love to come but the date didn't work out- bummer!
SO.....probably going to have one in Spring 2010. Stay tuned for dates!
I've been also thinking about WS Part 2!!
Although I am jam packing this WS with info, there is so much more that you are asking for....Editing, Digital Srapbooking, etc.

There are a few spots left....Would love to have you join us!!



Blog Archive

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP