KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, June 19, 2009

Beach Bound

Finally! It is VACATION time! You don't know how excited I am! This week is so overdue!!! It is pretty cool that I have a family that I actually want to spend an entire week with :) Most of my cousins will be there...Friends are coming up to visit. Yummy Food! Relaxation. Photos. Who could ask for anything more??

I am so excited to see how Bean will like it. Last year she wasn't walking yet and was into putting sand in her mouth. I think she is going to totally dig the water! And the Aquarium...She is going to LOVE it! Pointing at all the things as she gasps like she does to birds and airplanes. I-CAN-NOT-WAIT!!!

Here is Baby K playing at her make shift water table. She got so upset when it was time to come in, but the sun was setting, she was drenched and her lips were turning blue!


She just lights up when Daddy comes out to see what is going on.


And here are some Bean Photos from last year's Beach Trip:





I will access to the Internet and my email, but it will be limited. Please be patient with me.

I am going to try to edit a Newborn Session while I am gone (notice I said "try"). April is bringing the makings for Peach Delights, so our evenings may get to be too much fun! LOL!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP