KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, June 15, 2009

Love me some water, Mom!!

Awhile back (Yes, I am terribly behind on editing photos and posting them on the blog) we had a really hot weekend. To keep Katelyn entertained and cool, I let her play in the sink. Which she did for over an hour. I sat beside her and read a magazine and went through the mail.
I am looking forward to warm weather again? It is June right? As in summertime?? I checked the weather forecast for the beach and it says mid 70s and sunny. I'll take it!




These photos were taken late in the evening in very low light with no flash. I cranked up my ISO and shot wide open (small # for aperature like f/2.8). To reduce some of the digital noise caused by the high ISO I used a noise filter program from Imagenomic.

This weekend I made a make shift water table for Bean using her wagon and mixing bowls and her buckets. She LOVED it! I sat outside with my laptop and a book. Ah heaven! It wasn't very warm, but given the choice she would have stayed out there all day and night! I know she is going to love the beach! Yes, I took pictures. Who knows when I will get them posted LOL!

in other Bean news...
she is talking so much more now and really tries to repeat what you are saying to her.
Some new things she is saying:
Elmo
Me, as in, "Who is Mommy's pretty, pretty?" and she say "ME!" while pointing to herself.
Bye Bye and especially Bye Bye Daddy
Agua
No
Poo, as in "Katelyn did you go poo poo?" She says "No!" no matter if she did or not, but then will pat her butt and say "Poo Poo"

and some House news...
a few more showings this week. Ugh! What a pain!!

and some KLP News...
I am working on some new things, like Baby Announcements and Holiday Cards. I have a Newborn session on Tuesday! I thought I would have another sooner than later. My friend Jen called asking me if I thought her water broke. It sounded just like when mine broke. She went to the hospital and they sent her home....it didn't break :( Soon though! We hope!
Stay tuned!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP