KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF!

This has been a very tough week!
Another offer fell through. We are seriously thinking about taking our home off the market. In the meantime, we have several showing appointments this weekend. UGH! Although we didn't plan one, we are probably facing another hectic weekend!
On the bright side...VACATION in 1 week! I am SO ready for a vacation! I've already started packing and making my lists. You don't even know how excited I am!

Here we are hanging out in the back of our complex while we are showing our house. It was getting close to Bean's bedtime so I put her in PJs and we took a bike ride. A bike ride isn't complete without snacks! She loves her snacks!!

Playing with some back lighting...not quite there yet. Need to practice metering off of your subject's face so she stays properly exposed. I know I am gonna have tons of fun with the sunset and back lighting at the BEACH! Have I mentioned how excited I am?!




KLP News-
I've had very good response to the Newborn Model Search...just got to wait til these babies are born. I am hoping to photography a sweet baby boy within the next couple days. My roomie, Jen is due on the 19th, so another baby!!!

I've had several session date inquiries, but no deposits. I only hold dates with a deposit. July is almost full. Get your deposits in to hold your date. As always, first come (with paid deposit), first serve :)

I am putting the final touches on the Wragge Album and will have a Sneak Peek coming up soon for you :)

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP