KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, June 5, 2009

can we get a repeat???

I can't believe a week has gone by already since last weekend. It was so much fun and I wish we could repeat it this weekend! I am hoping that posting some more pics will help relive the fun and make me not miss them so much! I am already planning our next reunion!!
Oh! I just can't get enough of this sweet lil girl! They just found out that they will be expecting another little girl!! I told them that they do make beautiful little girls! I can't wait to meet her!!

Katelyn could play for HOURS in the water! Tommy is taking his shift. We ate and then watched the kiddos in shifts...that pool makes me nervous!

I swear she is having fun although she is giving me a dirty look! I think this is the go-to face when I pull out my camera. LOL!!

There is that look again "I am too cool for school, Mom!"


Splish Splashin' with Grandpa in her Juicy Couture swim cover up. Every 21 mo old should have Juicy, right? Grandma and Grandpa think so :)


Uncle Joey (with Michala's hair clip in!) What can I say? What can't I say? He is just an all around GOOD GUY!! I bet Tommy Jr is going to be a lot like him.


The Cool Guys

This lil guy is going to break hearts and make some mom very happy when he gets brought home. Tommy Jr's heart is so warm and full of love! And boy is he smart! He knows his Nascar facts too!


The Class of 2009 Grads!


We tried to get her to come home with us!!


Believe it or not, I have tons more pics from the weekend.
WE have 2 parties this weekend so expect more!
Let's cross our fingers the sun wants to come out and play. It is June, right??

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP