KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Read | Album Complete | Bay Area Maternity Photographer

I am just a few days late with this album...but I have a good excuse- my computer had to go and get a virus on me!!
Anyway, I so thoroughly enjoyed editing this album. I normally convert most of the photos to black and white, but I was so digging the vibrant colors, so most stayed in color.
What do you think she is having? They opted not to find out. I say Girl. All the old wives tales we tested at their shower point to girl as well. When I think of Jen Smith (now Read) I think girl. Girly Girl all the way! It must have been all the Mary Kay she had spread all over our dorm room floor when we first met. Here I am walking in with my flannel plaid bed spread and Gavin Rossdale poster and here she is surrounded in Mary KAy with a dainty yellow floral duvet cover! Who knew we would become the bestest of friends??
Either way, they are going to make wonderful, loving parents.
I can't wait to meet Baby Read and photography him or her!!




Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP