KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me and Bean

I talked Zack into taking a few photos of Katelyn and I. He was able to snap a few before both of them started protesting! At least I was able to get a couple...





As you know we are trying to sell our house. If we do then we can buy a bigger house in a nice neighborhood. We would have room for a second child. It is probably a good time...Katelyn is almost 2. If we don't sell it will be hard to raise another child in this space. We would be very smooshed! And while we both want another child, we are totally happy with the life we have right now. I know they say your heart grows with each child, but I get a little sad thinking of the time a new baby would take away from Katelyn. I bet she would be the best big sister! She is always lovin' on her babies and she adores Sophie! So on this Mother's Day and every day, I am totally happy being Katelyn and Sophie's mommy!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP