KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, May 8, 2009

back in business!!!

I picked up my Computer yesterday- virus free and also 1 GB less RAM. One of my RAM slots was corrupted. I see a new computer in my future!!
Anyway, I spent some time last night getting caught up on editing...so many wonderful photos to love on! I completed Day 1 of the Boudoir Session and have started on Day 2...so far, there is lots and lots of sexyness!


I also worked on getting caught up on Greys. Here I am editing HOT SEXY photos bawling my eyes out! In 2 episodes the little girls looked like Katelyn and it really sat heavy on my heart.

Better get back to it...Happy Friday!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP