KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, May 11, 2009

a teaser...literally!

Normally I have a hard time deciding which photos from a session to put on the blog as teasers because I like so many. While I do like many photos from Day 2 of the Boudoir shoot, there are too many that are too sexy! I am almost done...Man! Not having my computer for a few days really put me behind! Sorry girls!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP