KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, May 15, 2009

rated {H} for HOTNESS!!



and the BEST for last...I can say that because the next 2 are my beautiful cousins!



Just when you thought the SEXYNESS was over...more girls want to do a Boudoir Shoot after seeing the other girls' photos. We are shooting (no pun intended) for mid to late July. I was also contacted by a Bridesmaid- she thought it would be fun to have a Boudoir Shoot during the Bachelorette party. Wish I had thought of that!

We've got a busy weekend ahead of us...3 photo sessions! Warm weather! I am stoked!!

and some randomness...
Lasik Update- I am SO SO SO happy I got this! There are days when I forget I had the surgery and then it pops in my head that I did and I think, "Man, I am so glad I did!" Silly, but true. At my eye doctor appt. on Wed I had 20/15 (better than 20/20)!!!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Angela! Miss you friend!!

No offers on the house yet :( trying to be patient.

Switching back to Metro PCS...Verizon is just too expensive! Imagine the things I could buy by saving $100/mo!!! Crossing my fingers that Metro can unlock my Verizon phone.

My FB friends are SO pushing MAC. I am really going to try to get one :)They are just cool LOL!!

Prayers going out to a family friend and her family. They experienced a loss this past week and they could use all the hugs they can get!

Reading 3 books right now:
The Glass Castle
Fast Track
Love is the Killer App

and a shout out to all those who secretly-at-work- read my blog! I got the sweetest email from a college friend and sorority sister the other day and it just made my day!! To all you secretly-at-work- readers leave me a comment so I know who you are and I will be your best friend :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP