KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, May 26, 2009

hodge podge post & a sneak peek for the seffens

We have been extremely busy...I thought I could get tons done over the Holiday Weekend, but that didn't happen. At least we had lots of fun family time with neighbors and friends...lots of photos to come!
We accepted an offer on Friday night- what a way to start the weekend! We by no means have a done deal, but it is exciting (and scary) nonetheless.
Anyone who knows me, knows I am a sap. Such a softie!
I've almost cried several times since accepting the offer.
This house has been so good to us.
Zack has worked so hard to make our house our home.
We brought Katelyn home here. It is the only home she knows.
It is her comfort zone. My comfort zone.
I get sad thinking that I won't pull into our garage anymore. This won't be where I call home.
I am sad that someone else will get to enjoy our home.
Zack has assured me that he will make our next home even better :)
I also almost cried too because we are so blessed to have so much support- man we are lucky!
I know why we are doing this. Bigger house = bigger family. A place for Katelyn to spread her wings. Zack always talks about "square footage" and a yard for Bean. But it is hard for me to envision that now because we will be renting for a short while. Gosh I hope it is short. We plan to start house hunting right away and sock away money like mad! If we find a place we love and absolutely MUST have, then we will borrow from our 401ks. I know, I know...not the best option. But may be the only option if we find our dream home.

Anyway...enough sappiness!
Here is a long awaited Sneak Peak for the Seffens....




All tuckered out!


I am really behind on editing. It is tough trying to coordinate my work with 3 computers. I think I am going to cave in and take my MAC in to get MAC Daddy'd out. Working on my PC is counter productive because it is a piece of poop! It is SO slow!
So I have a ton of photos to edit so expect to see more soon.
Plus, I will be taking many more this weekend...Brandon's HS Graduation and the AZ Lunds are coming to visit!!! Good thing I bought 2 more 4GB memory cards!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP