KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby M 9 days old | Album Complete | Bay Area Newborn Photographer

This session was a breeze to edit. Well, it was hard too (if that makes any sense) because there were so many good images!!
I so wish I had a shot of Zack and Katelyn like this!


Look at those lips! Just precious!


Argh! It's a Pirate's life for me!


This has CANVAS written all over it!


I just love this Custom Storyboard!!



All my babies LOVE the knitted cocoon. It keeps them all warm and snuggly. Most of the time when we take it off, they tinkle. Want one of your one? Visit Karen's Etsy Store- Simply Basic Designs. I have one of her teddy bear knit hats that I used in a newborn session last weekend. Oh it was so cute!!
She also has a new Egg Cradle...I am getting one in lots of gorgeous greens!

Thanks A and C for sharing your family with me.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP