KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby M | Sneak Peek | Bay Area Newborn Photographer

I know Baby M's Mom and Dad have been waiting patiently for these...here is a little teaser for you.
I am falling in love with Baby M all over again! Baby fever perhaps?? We need our darn house to sell so we can get into a bigger house to accommodate a new baby!!Until that happens I will have to ooh! and aah! over my newborn baby clients.

I just started editing Baby M's session- I know I am behind, but remember that whole computer virus thing? Anyway, I told Zack, "Uh oh! I am in trouble!" The first part of my work flow is me going through each photo and assigning a star to an image if I like it and want to edit it and include it in the Gallery. I have A LOT of stars from this session!!!

I love her sweet grin. Can you see her dimple??




See how easy it is to fall in love with her?
Ok, back to editing!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP