KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...i am here...

It is interesting to find out how much free time you have when your computer is in the shop!! I still have my work laptop and that has internet access, but I am not on it much other than work. I've actually enjoyed my free time. Here is what I've been up to:
Reading The Glass Castle (borrowed from a friend- Thanks, T!)
Watched Yes, Man with Zack.
Got caught up on Desperate Housewives and Brother and Sisters. Still terribly behind on 24 (Zack and I are planning on making a night of it- a 24 Marathon!), Lost and a couple others.
Playing on the floor with Katelyn with her babies and blankets.
Had a newborn shoot this past weekend. Baby M was precious!
My Session with Caleb is postponed due to the weather. Enough rain already!!
OOhing and AAAhing over the beautiful clothes Emily gave Bean- she is set!
Hung out at one of my customer's 5th anniversary celebration with friends. Man, it was exhausting but fun! Hope to share those pics with you when I get my computer back.
Going to the gym!
Going to bed at a decent hour.
Showing our house. We have had 7 or 8 showings. The feedback has been good. Still waiting on an offer! It is fun scrambling to get us all out of the house- said very sarcastically!
We are going to start looking at houses so we aren't homeless :)

Here is what I've been negelcting since I don't have my computer:
EDITING!!!
Other fun KLP Marketing projects

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP