KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, May 9, 2009

I love an excuse to bake!

I am channeling my inner Martha (and Tara of late!) and I am making these to bring over to my aunt's for Mother's Day:
Martha's Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies

I am also making 2 batches of brownies: 1 for ILs tomorrow and 1 to also take to my aunt's. I cheated with those though. Boxed brownies were by 2 get 3 free! Hello! I couldn't pass up that deal!!

This weekend Scrapvillage is hosting a Virtual Crop. I will pop in throughout the weekend, but don't know how much scrappin' I will actually get done. Maybe some digi scrappin' tomorrow and Sunday night.
Come on over if you aren't doing anything.

I also posted this blog post on Scrapvillage's Blog. I actually scrapped a layout!!!
Gotta love Pagemaps!! Their digital sketches make scrapping so easy!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP