KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BIG News in the LUND Household!



We are PREGNANT!!
This sonogram photo was taken at my first appointment. Things had been crazy (still are) and I wasn't sure how far long I was. As you can see in the pic, I was 8 weeks and 2 days. I am now 13.5 weeks. Just when I started referring to Katelyn's age in years (ie- "she will be 2 years old at the end of this month" not "she is 23 months") now I am back to counting in weeks :) But, I am getting side tracked.

This is for all those that don't know yet. Most of our family knows. Morning sickness kicked in on our Beach Vacation, so my family had a good idea I was preggers. And we couldn't keep it from everyone else. We were selective on who and when we told because of our miscarriage.

I visited the Dr today and there was a strong heart beat. I was so scared! This is the appt. during our first pregnancy where we didn't hear a heartbeat. Luckily, there it was- strong and fast!!
I am still praying every night for a healthy baby!

This explains why I have been such a slacker! Man! First trimesters are tough for me. But so worth it in the end!! Having a house for sale, working my tail off, caring for a toddler and being preggers is TOUGH!!
I am feeling better now, but they were right when they said you get bigger faster with your second. I swear I already feel and look like I am 5 months pregnant! LOL! Sweats are my best friend. Along with SNACKS! I definitely had to keep a car full of commuter snacks to help with the nausea. I am determined to not gain as much as I did with Bean, but I am not off to a good start.

We are hoping all goes well with the sell of our home. We were really stressin' about bringing home another baby in this home. It is doable, but more space would be a good thing.

I hope to have more good news for you next week...stay tuned!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP