KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, August 9, 2009

i scrapped!

This weekend Scrapvillage is having a Virtual Crop...what a perfect excuse to drag out all my supplies one last time before I have to pack them up for awhile. I've been wanting to scrap for some time now, gettin' the itch, but it creates such a mess and we've been showing our house, so it really wasn't feasible. Anyhow...I dragged my sutff to the dining room table, made a mess and scrapped! Here are some of the layouts I created. I had so much fun! Bean even sat at the table with me and "scrapped" (more like played with all my tools and fun embellishments.)
















Phew! That is a lot of layouts! The photos are from Mar- Jun 09. It was so much fun scrappin' these and remembering special moments with my family :)

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP