KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going to a Party...

These photos are from May. We were on our way to Ryder's Baptism party. I forgot all about these photos and found them as I was cleaning up my laptop and backing up my photos.

Party Essentials: dress, ponytail, baby and snacks! Only thing missing is a smile!! I swear I can't get that child to smile for the camera!! Is it too early to bribe with candy and sweets??


It was Caleb's job to hold Ryder up. Clearly, Katelyn wanted no part of this photo shoot :)



If looks could kill! Katelyn is saying here "Mom, I swear! I will remember this and will retaliate when I am a teenager!"


Total look of disgust! I guess Katelyn is going through the boys-have-cooties phase.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP