KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, August 3, 2009

way too fast...

why do the weekends go by way too fast???

here is what we were up to:

...cleaned the garage

...cleaned and purged Bean's closet, linen closet and my closet

...cleaned out toy bin and packed a bag to bring to Grandma and Grandpa's

...dinner at Chili's (there was an hour wait at BJs)

...wacthed Gran Turino

...read sTori Telling- I couldn't put it down

...visit with Grandpa and Grandma while I finished up party supply shopping

...some work :(

...birthday shopping

...ate yummy frozen yogurt

...visited with emily for a bit

...panckae breakfasts both days made by Zack- YUM!!

...took some pics

Can I get one of my girls to look at me??


Serious Baby Girl


Silly Baby Girl

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP