KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, July 30, 2009

sharing some love

I've been super busy and haven't been able to peruse my usual Photography Blogs for Inspiration. I had some extra time this morning and thought it would be fun to share them with you in case your mojo needs a facelift.

The Pioneer Woman- OMG! I always joke with Zack about people on TV being my friend (or NOT being my friend). Ree Drummand would DEFINITELY be my friend! Ok, who am I kidding? All the people in this post would be my friend!!!
She knocks down all the technical mumbo jumbo photography talk to real person's speak so you can get it! Man! She inspires me to get out there and SHOOT! Not to mention, she has created her own set of PS Actions and gives them away for free!!! Love her Slight Lighten and Seventies Actions.
I haven't read them yet, but she also Blogs about Food, Home and Garden and Homeschooling. Wow! Wow!

Do I have to even mention Karen Russel?? Photo teacher goddess! Love her realness about being a mom and photographer. Her Photography class was FULL of info and she was so generous with her time and knowledge.

Design Aglow-What an awesome place for Photographers to gain inspiration and GREAT ideas! I have purchased several of their templates, Inspiration Guides and their Wall Galleries help me sell more portraits. Gotta love that! I am looking forward to buying all their articles, nestling in on the couch and pouring over them. One day soon!

Lisa Russo- When I grow up, I want to be just like her! Home Studio, photographing mostly newborns in the cutest baskets, buggys and props!

Jasmine Star- Ok, not too much is needed to say- SHE IS COOL! and she would def be my frind!! If I was a wedding photography, I would LOVE to take a workshop by her. Maybe I will take one someday anyway just to be around her uber COOLNESS!! I should also mention that she is SO generous with her knowledge. I love, love, love her blog!

Tara Whitney- It doesn't get any REALer (is that even a word?) than Tara! We were so lucky enough to have her photography our family. I was a nervous first time Mommy to a colicky 3 mo old and she just came into our home and set the tone. She put us at ease and we just went with it. No pressure, just us, being real.

Carrie Sandavol- Another Fabulous newborn photographer and when I hit it big or win the lottery, I will for surely be going to her workshop. Man! I love her creative thinking. She will stuff a newborn into just about anything, anywhere! And it looks cute!

Alright, this is all for now. I have about 297 other Photo Blogs I stalk. We will save those for another post.
Now get out there (after you check out all these cool blogs) and SHOOT!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP