KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, July 29, 2009

testing...1...2...3

I bought a new backdrop stand. I was finding that at my newborn shoots I was having the Dad hold up my backdrop or setting up something really rickety. It was time to let the Daddy's off the hook. Katelyn and I tested it out yesterday and had fun!
Bought this one from B&H Photo.







Like her momma :)

And this one, I adore!
But I can't decide if I like it in color or B&W...what do you think?




That's it for now. There are a few more to edit, but got LOTS to do!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP