KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Thursday, July 2, 2009

finally...

a blog post!!!

I am almost done unpacking. Yes, it has taken me a real long time to unpack and get settled back in after vacation. I am still looking for a memory card. I remember zipping it away in some "safe" compartment, and now I can't find it!! I have to find it too because I didn't take that many photos.
Anyway here are some photos from our awesome day at Monterey Bay Aquarium.
My beautiful family!


I love their reflection in this one.


SO many AWESOME exhibits...jelly fish, sea horses, pengiuns..oh my!















More soon...I promise :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP