KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, July 28, 2009

these two...

helped me out so much this weekend during my garage sale and always help out with Bean.
As we were driving over to my aunt's (where I had the garage sale) to drop off my stuff, Katelyn must have recognized where we were going because she started saying "Ash-eee" over and over! Later that night we went back to my aunt's neighborhood to hang signs and she was saying it again. Too cute!
Anyway, Katelyn just adores Ashley and Tyler and the kids love her too! Tyler plays so well with her, letting her do whatever she wants. She is also a copy cat..if Tyler does something, so does Bean. She calls him Ty- i love it!
When the kiddos are around it gives me a nice break. Thanks guys!



I can't wait for our trip to Disneyland with these two!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP