KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, July 20, 2009

blah blah blah

We had a wonderful weekend and I am feeling exhausted from it.
I got to meet Baby Ross!! And I just fell in love with all 10# of him! I used to tease Jen when we were college roomies that my kids would be able to go visit Aunt Jen in Newport Beach in the summer but I would send my Nanny with them. But after seeing her with Baby Ross, I wouldn't hesitate sending my kids (w/o the Nanny) to visit her. She is a wonderful, caring mother! We are hoping we get to see them again at the end of Aug for Bean's birthday.
Stay tuned for lots of Ross pics. He was a natural model and we were able to shoot all day long!

On Sat we headed out to Disco Bay to spend the day poolside. Katelyn usually likes to hang in her lil waterfall pool, but this day she wanted to swim! Kickin' her legs, blowing bubbles and all that!

Sunday was a day to relax! I even took a nap when Bean went down. We went to Party City and picked up some Backyardigans party supplies! We visited with my stepdad and gradfather, who will celebrating his 95th birthday in Aug. How awesome is that?? And enjoyed some dinner at La Pinata.

All weekend we had several house showings..what a pain! Can we get an offer already? UGH!

Our Disneyland trip is BOOKED!!! You don't even know how excited I am! Now we just have to wait for the next month and half to fly by! Oh we are going to have such a good time! What an exciting way to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday and our 3rd wedding anniversary!

And believe it or not, I didn't take any photos (other than those of Baby Ross) this weekend. I was just enjoying the moment.

So how about some more beach photos...
Greg and Jenelle


Nancy and Jaky


Jacob and Katelyn


Greg manning the grill. Oh! we ate so good!


Jacob- a moto pro


Ashley, Tyler and Katelyn


Tyler...cheese!


Jaky and Katelyn taking Minnie on a walk

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP