KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, July 27, 2009

Bean at 23 months!

I have posted these monthly updates for 23 months now! And mostly on time :)
I can't believe I will only have to post one more! My goodness! Where has the time gone??

Anyway, I know I just posted her 22 mo. update (I was a couple weeks late) but I swear she has changed so much since then!
Every night after Katelyn goes to bed, Zack and I always say something like,

"Man, wasn't she so good today." Or
"Isn't she so cute when she dances?" Or
"I can't believe she said that?"

So at 23 months:
Still wearing:
size 4 diaper
size 4/5 shoe, although I think she needs the bigger size, but those are too big for her
size 12-18 months

still LOVES
The Backyardigans
dancing
singing
bubbles
playing outside
mashed potatoes
beans
water, bath, swimming
babies
blankets
her binky
her cell phone
puzzles
books

New LOVES
coloring
My Friends Tigger and Pooh
yogurt
watermelon
basketball
stickers

New Words:
Ashely, more like Ash-EEEEE
Ty for Tyler
Bless You
Love you
Thank You- oh it just melts my heart when she says these!
Purple
Pablo
and she will try to say just about anything you say. I am trying to warn Zack to clean up his potty mouth, which has gotten quite better :) although he did have her saying a$$hole like in Meet The Parents. Nice one, Dad!
choo choo

Uses the potty at daycare, but will have nothing to do with it at home

has a lot of hair! always in her face and mouth because she doesn't like having it done.

says hi to everyone, including people out the car window

tattle tells on you, even when you are just giving her a hug

likes to tickle your toes and still likes for you to smell her feet

And more beach photos. I will try to take some later today, but these will do for now:



  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP