KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9 things on 09/09/09

1. So, so happy we FINALLY got official word that we are 100% closing on the 15th!!

2. Looking forward to House Hunting!! Wouldn't it be cool to be on HGTV's House Hunters?? I hope we get a good sized yard with a pool and an extra room for guests, scrap studio and photo studio. I would love the house to have a place I could invite clients (newborns) over for photo sessions.

3. I LOVE surprises wink! wink!

4. Very excited with all the Photo Sessions I have scheduled for Holiday Cards and lots of newborns!!!

5. I can't wait to find out what we are having. My ultrasound is on the 16th!!

6. Not looking forward to moving. Luckily, half our house is already in storage, but it is going to be all the little last minute things that are going to be annoying.

7. Wish me luck...on Saturday is my company awards banquet and I won a seat in the Texas Hold Em game. I have NO idea how to play. Zack has been trying to teach me on his cell phone.

8. I am looking forward to some "free time"- what's that?? to work on some cool stuff for KLP: new products, albums, updating my galleries, etc.

9. I am ready to plan our next vacation...I am still on a high from our Disneyland trip! Too bad it won't be for awhile because I've got to save up my time for Maternity Leave. But I do have a little something something in mind ;)

Enjoy your day!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP