KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's a Healthy Baby Girl....most likely





The Ultrasound tech was pretty sure that we are having a girl. But i think for Zack's benefit she said we should get a second opinion. When he walked into the room he told the Tech that he wanted to hear 3 things:
1. Mamas Healthy
2. Babys Healthy
3. It's a Boy

I guess 2 out 3 ain't bad, right??

I am looking forward to unpacking all of Katelyn's clothes and goodies I packed away.
I am looking forward to Katelyn being a big sister...to having a sister! Something I didn't have.
I am looking forward to seeing how Katelyn will be with her new little sibling.

But, my friend who just gave birth to a baby boy, found out she was having a boy at 38 weeks! They were told it was a girl up until week 38! So something could be hiding or tucked away. I will definitely keep you posted.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP