KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, September 18, 2009

...i feel so out of the loop...

I've got some things swimming around my head. thought you would want to know what they were :)

*we got our DVR all set up and have set to record: survivor, oprah, general hospital, tigger and pooh, backyardigans, hells kitchen, sytycd. starting to get back to "normal"- our new normal anyway

*can't wait to spend time with Great Roes, Lunds, AZ Lunds, Bready and Visit Great Lund!!!

*so excited to see friend get married on Saturday.

*missing my girlfriends and desperately want/need a spa date with them

*Nancy's bday dinner was wonderful. I made stuffed pasta shells and was happy everyone liked them. Phil made a delish and moist carrot cake. Sophie loved playing with everyone...Katelyn too.

*I need to get caught up on downloading music from iTunes. Here is what i want:
new DMB/Brad Paisley song
Fallin' for You by Colbie Calliat song
Lucky by Colbie Calliat and Jsaon Mraz
People are Crazy by Billy Currington

*So excited to photograph a newborn (6 days old!!) and my SIL's belly pics!!

*So proud of my cousin and family for taking part in the Alzheimer's Memory Walk on Oct 10 in memory of my Grandma Betty. You can donate here.

*Our OFFICIAL close date is Tuesday!! I am going out House Hunting on Wednesday!!

*I placed third in the Texas Hold Em game last Sat. It was so much fun and

*I hope to have some photos on the blog soon. I still need to hook up my printer and we are in the process of getting wireless internet throughout the house.

That' it for now :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP