KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, September 12, 2009

Moving Day!!!

I don't want to leave you hanging again...but I am not sure when I will get to blog again. But I wanted to quickly stop in for a few minutes of chit chat...

Uhaul is rented for today.
My brother is coming down to help Zack.
We plan to make a trip to Tracy to take our living room furniture and other randoms to Zack's parents, a trip to storage and one to my aunt's.
I have my company awards banquet tonight and if it wasn't for the money, i definitely wouldn't be going. wish me luck at the Texas Hold Em game- I practiced on Zack's cell phone last night. I didn't do so well so I am hoping for a little beginner's luck. I was joking with Zack and said it would be funny if I showed up with lots of good luck charms, like the trolls the little old ladies bring to bingo! i guess i was pretty tired b/c i couldn't stop laughing at myself :)

we are so so so tired! katelyn thought it would be fun to be awake from 12-2:30am!!! maybe she got scared of the thunder and lighting!

i am getting emotional about leaving this place. while it has its annoyances, it has been good to us.
we brought sophie home here.
then bean.
zack has done so much work to make our home sparkle and shine!
i feel safe here.
we can leave our garage door open and i feel ok (unless zack isn't here and then i deadbolt lock everything...twice!)
but...
the neighbors are getting more loud.
the trains more annoying.
the small space is closing in on us.

i also worry about the transition for the girls- sophie and katelyn.
but that is what moms do- we worry.

zack and i signed with the Title Co yesterday. one step closer to this whole thing being official!!

KLP news-
I only have one date in September and one in October left for Photo Sessions!!
So so so excited for this busy time!
It doesn't ever stop around here!!

Ok off to pack some more boxes!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP