KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneak Peek | Hayward Bay Area, CA Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this sweet {growing} family at the Japanese Tea Gardens in Hayward. Lucky them, they had their parents from Switzerland visiting and lending a helping hand when Baby J was born.





Boy! did this lil one, Princess J keep me running and Boy! did she make me WORK! I even pulled out some "secret weapons"- Backyardigans whistles and stickers. Mom and Dad had their own weapons...a Hello Kitty stuffed animal that was as big as Princess J!



Little J (or is it Big J now since Baby J has come along??) was ALL SMILES! He has such energy about him and you can see how totally in love he is with his parents!


We stripped Baby J down...the Seniors walking by got a kick out of seeing him in the buff in a bowl!! LOL.



I am just about done with this album. I am creating some Custom Storyboards. It is so much fun to bring my photos to life!
Enjoy!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP