KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Friday, December 11, 2009

Huff Family Album Complete | Fremont, Bay Area CA Family & Child Photographer

This may be a record for me! I completed this album in 1 week! WOO HOO! It didn't hurt that I was in love with every image and this session was just plain fun to post process! I can't wait to update my website Galleries and add a ton of these images to them!!
Thank you Huff Family for a wonderful time!
Enjoy!

Custom Storyboards




2010 Calendars...check out the SALE I am having on these AWESOME Holiday Gifts


Holiday Cards...I wonder which one they will choose???



The Mom mentioned wanting to create a Wall Gallery...so there is a good chance you will see more of this too-cute-for-words Family :)


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP