KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Sunday, December 20, 2009

Niles Train of Lights

oh my goodness! what a wonderful night we had! it was questionable if were even going to go because it was stormy. real grey and UGLY! actually, earlier that afternoon bean and i were at emily's for our girlfriend get together and it was beautiful blue skies. but as we just about home to meet up with Zack and his parents, it started coming down and got real dark! luckily it let up and we headed to the Train Depot.
We are definitely going to make this an annual tradition!

waiting for departure


cozying up with Grandpa and Grandma...this is basically where she stayed the whole ride.


looking into the train. we haven't left yet and it is not quite dark yet so the lights aren't on.


seeing Santa. it looks like she was a bit scared. but she wasn't at all. she said "hi santa claus" and "ho ho ho!" and "thank you" for the candy cane he gave her. it was so cute and i just love seeing the magic of Christmas through her eyes!


waving hi and blowing kisses to the other train passing by


Carolers!


pit stop in Sunol. look at all the pretty lights!







UGH! I dropped my camera again! so so so sad! this time it was my GOOD camera and even better lens! again, my filter saved my lens...or at least helped a little. I sent off my lens to Canon to try to remove the bent filter and fix the focussing mechanism. I seriously need to be more careful :(
i rented a 35mm 1.4L from borrowlenses.com to get me through the holidays and two large family shoots :)

uh oh! maybe a new lens for my wish list????

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP