KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Tuesday, December 1, 2009

...i scrap....

when all have gone to sleep and it is just me and sophie cuddling on the couch...i get to scrap! well, when i need a break from editing :) feels so good to be creative! i can't wait to get my paper scrapping stuff out too!

i created a 4x4 mini album (let me see if i can find a link to it....brb) Here it is. and Bean just loves looking through it! "baby katelyn," "katelyn's hat," "katelyn's nose." it is just too cute watching her.
and the other day at Thanksgiving, Tyler and Ashley brought out the Scrapbooks I made them for last Christmas. I just pulled layouts out of my scrapbooks and put them in a scrapbook for each of them and I enjoyed listening to the fam make comments like "oh! i remember that" or "look how chunky you used to be." makes me remember why i scrapbook and see that all the time and effort are well worth it.
i've already started slacking with baby bean #2! no monthly preggo pics. i guess if you've seen me pregnant once, you don't need to see me preggers again, right? still contemplating preggo pics. we just took our Holiday Family Photos- Angela rocked them! I can't wait to design our Holiday Card and put together some other gift ideas I have swimming around in my head. Ok, I better get busy! Starting to feel just a wee bit overwhelmed!






***KLP News***
KLP Days of Christmas




Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP