KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Wednesday, March 11, 2009

:)&:(

aka Smiles and Frowns

:) Food Show was successful!
:( Lots of follow up to be done.
:) Earned BIG business back. They temporarily went with the competition. Learned their lesson and are back now.
:( They filed for bankruptcy (although they are being bought out by their parent company or something like that so it is business as usual.)
:) Sun is shining and no rain.
:( It is butt-cold!!!
:( Baby Bean is developing quite the 'tude and spending quite some time in the "Think About It Corner."
:) But is a crack up otherwise, especially when she screams and then shushes herself.
:( Things have been really busy these past couple of weeks. I miss crafty stuff. The house is a wreck. I am tired.
:) I am learning how to make aprons! I bought a book with the intention of making all my friend's aprons this past Christmas, but ended up buying them from Etsy. No, I didn't try to pass them off as hand made by me~ LOL!! I can't wait to dive in! I will for sure post pics of my finished product!

And what's a post without a pic??
Due to TO's recent firing, this photo ran in the Sacramento Bee.

That has got to be the WORST photo of me! Yea, good thing it is printed on a Football Card!! It was a rain game and we were in our sweats. My hair was all wet. I look like a crazy woman!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP