KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Saturday, March 28, 2009

{weekend wonder}

Holy Cow! I've been moving so fast my head is spinning!
I haven't done a blog post like this in awhile...lots of words and not so many photos. Lately it has been the other way around. But don't worry I've got some photos to share as well.

We are getting our carpets cleaned! I am crossing my fingers the stairs leading to the dungeon come clean! Note to self: buy floor mat to wipe our feet on as we come in from the garage.
I am teaching my scrapbook class at PMP today.
We are going to spend the rest of the day CLEANING!
I am setting aside a bunch of *schtuff* to be put into a storage unit to help clear out the house. Ah- room to breathe! It is going to be so nice. I told Zack that if our place doesn't sell and we end up staying here for a few more years at least it will be lookin' all spiffy! LOL!
I am planning a nice dinner for tonight to CELEBRATE Zack's promotion!!! We are so proud of him! He has moved up pretty quickly. He is a hard worker and his superiors know that he can get the job done!
It looks like he will be transferring to the Modesto branch so that opens up looking in Livermore, as well as Dublin and Pleasanton to buy our next home. It'll be tough at first with him commuting to Modesto. There may be nights where it will make sense for him to stay at his parents' house. Hopefully our housing situation will fall into place and we won't have to be homeless! And hopefully we sell this place so his commute isn't too far.
Our family is going through so much right now- all good stuff. But it sure is mind boggling!! I am always hesitant about change, but know that it can be a good thing. (though I am still being a worry wart over it!)

On Sunday we will be spending it with the ILs in their new home!! The movers are at their old house packing up 24 years worth of *schtuff*! Can you imagine?? I am overwhelmed with the *schtuff* we accumulated in the 5 short years we've been here!

I am having a fun time creating Custom Storyboards and Wall Galleries. It seems there has been some confusion...(Ellie you aren't the only one LOL!) The photos with the Photoshop created furniture- pretend like that is your furniture in your home. You are only buying the individual photos pictured within the room. You are not buying the entire Wall Gallery as one print. I hope this is making sense. You could always contact me if you are still confused.

In other KLP news...I am shooting a family with 6 kids in a new location this week!
Then a family with 2 adorable lil boys and I booked a newborn shoot!! This has been so much fun for me!!
I've had good response for the Boudoir Session...I can't wait to see what these girls dream up! Some of their ideas blew me away! They definitely want to get their sexy on!!!

I am almost done editing the rest of the Lily album and then onto editing my nephew's Senior Session.

Here we are enjoying the sunshine...
The dirty frames are from Paislee Press.




Ciao for now!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP