KLP News

KLP March 2010 Newsletter here.

Coming soon....
Spring Mini Session Dates
KLP Workshop Date Announcement
NEW KLP logo!!!


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email
Newsletter





Monday, March 9, 2009

I {heart} my friends!!

We had so much fun hangin' out at Beisel's. When we all started having kids, we changed our monthly Friday dinners to Saturday playdates :)We missed Em and Caleb!
She made us yummy chicken noodle soup! and the kiddos watched Ratatouille.


Ryder (7 mos) and Katelyn (18 mos.)...He is bigger than my lil peanut!!



Angela and Ryder




Kristin *Beisel* with Ryder. Love his lil smirk. It says "Yah. The chicks dig me!"


It was so cute...Beisel was sitting against the wall as we were all chit chattin' and Katelyn went over and sat beside her.


Nicole *Dupler*, Beisel and Baby Bean

I had 2 photo sessions this weekend...1 newborn and 1 maternity. I can't wait to share them!! i already started editing- trying to get a jump start because I have a busy week ahead of me with the Food Show and then 3 more more shoots next weekend.

We've got some major changes ahead of us...all good stuff! But I don't do so well with change. We are trying to get all the last minute House To-Do stuff complete: closet doors, shower door, touch up paint, lay sod, organize and purge!! Spring Cleaning time!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP